Terms of Service
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT OLDER THAN (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH OUR COMPANY, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through changemailaddress.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by the owner(s) of this site(referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Modified” date referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the date “Last Modified” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. You understand that your purchase may be subject to the Supplemental Terms of Service for Subscriptions and Third-Party Services (the “Supplemental Terms”). If applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Supplemental Terms, which are incorporated herein by reference. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you an email confirming your order and details of the product(s) and/or service(s) ordered. If you choose to add a product or service to your order subsequent to your initial purchase, these Terms will apply to that additional product or service purchase as well.
3. Description of Services.
(a) Change of Address Request Service. A change of address (a “Change of Address” or “COA”) request is a request to tell the United States Postal Service® (“USPS” or “Postal Service”) to change a residential or business address, and reroute mail for all and/or select individuals at a specified address. The information that you provide when you place an order that’s necessary for your COA request will be submitted on your behalf to the USPS, which is then used to change your address and forward your mail to a new location.
No Affiliation with USPS. You understand and agree that we are a privately-owned company and not affiliated or associated with the USPS. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the USPS, the performance or provision of the change of address services by the USPS, and/or the use, storage or disclosure by the USPS of your information. You further understand and agree that a COA request may be made by you directly with the USPS, without using and/or paying for our service, such as by mailing the appropriate documentation to the USPS, presenting appropriate documentation to a Post Office™, and/or filing your request on the USPS website. When the COA request is made online with the USPS, there is a $1.05 identity validation fee charged by the USPS. When the COA request is made using our services, the fee we charge includes the $1.05 identity validation fee charged by the USPS.
Authorization and Accuracy of Information. By placing your order, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail will be forwarded, (ii) to the best of your knowledge, you have provided accurate information to us, and (iii) you have obtained all third-party consents required for your order. You understand and agree that submitting false or inaccurate information may subject you to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code. You understand and agree that by placing an order, you are appointing us, our affiliates and/or any third party service providers we use to fulfill our service obligations, to act on your behalf or request, as your agent. Accordingly, you expressly authorize and consent to the submission of a COA request to the USPS on your behalf. After placing your order, we may send you material to review or contact you for additional information regarding your order, or to verify the information submitted. In either case, if you do not respond to us within thirty (30) days, we reserve the right to cancel your order, including the COA request, and refund the amount you paid.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REVIEW THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT. YOU AGREE TO READ THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS ACCURACY.
4. Prices. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for our service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling (if applicable). Any such taxes and charges will be added to your total, and will be shown in your cart and in your order confirmation. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences. We may offer from time to time promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
(a) Generally. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including applicable charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
(b) Default. If your credit card is declined, we or our affiliates may make multiple attempts to bill that card. You understand that we may accept late or partial payments without limiting any of its rights under these Terms.
(c) Notice of Automatic Billing. We (or our affiliates) may send a reminder email to the email address of record for your account before your next billing date(s). You acknowledge and agree that this notice is provided as a courtesy only, and we are not obligated or required to provide such notice. You acknowledge and agree that (i) your failure to read, (ii) your inability to receive, or (iii) our failure of to send the email does not create any liability on the part of our Company, our affiliates or any third-party service provider
(d) Disputed Charges. You understand that if you dispute a charge to your credit card, you should call our Customer Support department immediately and we will investigate the matter.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
7. Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are purchasing products and/or services from the Site for your own personal (or household) use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases of products (if any) are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
8. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
10. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND OUR COMPANY ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, COURT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
11. You understand that these Terms affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, you agree that you will not use this Site or our services. By proceeding with your purchase, you agree to these Terms.